Our #VisibleWikiWomen campaign in 2018 came to an end.
We gathered thoughts and reflections about this wonderful experience in this virtual booklet, hoping it will be useful to look back and smile at what was great, and understand what can be done better next year.
We want to thank and acknowledge once more to all the wonderful people who joined us, we hope to see you again next year! and to those who didn’t have the chance to participate, we also hope to see you in 2019!
Other stories in #VisibleWikiWomen
- #VisibleWikiWomen: postcards of power and diversity
- The Journey through our #VisibleWikiWomen campaign: 10 times our imagined impact!
- Sharing Fuegia’s Memory
- The Life and Death of Marielle Franco on Wikipedia
- 3 ways cultural institutions can make women visible online
- Why I look for missing faces #VisibleWikiWomen
- Launching our #VisibleWikiWoman Challenge